- Conducted Resident Preconstruction Meeting
- Project layout
- Saw cut existing pavement along Henley Street and Dewes Street
- Mobilization of equipment and materials
Work Anticipated Next Week:
- Begin water main installation at Dewes Street & Washington Street, working east towards Harlem Avenue
- Begin sanitary sewer installation at Henley Street & Elm Street, working west towards Spruce Street.
- Continue with mobilization of equipment and materials.
We do anticipate having a scheduled water main shut down for the residents along the south side of Dewes Street between Washington Street and Harlem Avenue during the week. All residents will be notified prior to the water being turned off.
We understand that as the construction season begins, again there will be inconveniences that each resident will need to live through. We do apologize for these circumstances and appreciate your patience and understanding throughout the project.